Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 6, 2015

Dawn Patrol. Another week commences after a two-day respite following Saturday's long run. Campus Loop. Worked the super-bright neon green shorts that may never be worn again, as there is no back pocket for the personal tracking device; I had to break out the inconvenient blood pressure cuff apparatus, which, due to my particular neurosis, really bothers me. Edited the Runkeeper tally of this morning's run, as it spotted me a generous 6:48 minute first mile. There's not an animal on the planet that could chase me into a sub-seven minute mile at this stage of the game. Anyhow, finished the go-to 5.23 mile campus loop in 53:02 for a slowish 10:08 min/mile average pace. Super cool conditions this morning: 52 degrees Fahrenheit (11 Celsius) with a negligible breeze. Solid effort. Planning 5-6-10 for the week with a couple of gym days for shits and giggles. Mahalo.

No comments: