Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013

The routine continues.  Out the door before the sunlight hit the olive oil.  Two Chows came at me in the middle of the road about 5 minutes in to this morning's run.  I went all ape shit on their asses.  Luckily their drug-addled owner came out of the house and saved them from my verbal assault.  I will run with a thick-ass Mag Light Flashlight (Police model) until further notice.  I will get Medieval on their quadruped asses next time.  Scared the shit out me, to be honest.  9:20 per mile pace was the fastest since June.  The weather was nice: 43 degrees Fahrenheit with a touch of wind.  Beautiful.  The hounds of hell (Mustard!) threw me off of my game for a bit, but otherwise it was a solid run.  Should be in the 30s maƱana.  Where them tights stay?

No comments: