Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 29, 2012

An atypical week to be sure: ran Monday, then headed to St. Louis for three days, where I got my work done on the treadmill.  Took Thursday off, as planned, and then slept through Friday's planned 6.5.  So, I'm moving Friday's 6.5 to today, Saturday, which means that Sunday will be an 18-mile long run.  Get it?  I'm positive that there is a more concise and articulate manner in which to convey the fact that I am basically one-day behind, but...

I forgot how much I struggle on the damn treadmill.  So very boring.  Looking forward to hitting the road here this morning: it's currently cool and raining! Nothing like running in the rain.

Monday's Time: 56.37
Distance: 6.00 miles
9:27 avg. min/mile
910 cal.
Temp: 64 degrees Fahrenheit

Tuesday's Treadmill Time: 60:00
Distance: 6.00
10:00 avg. min/mile

Wednesday's Treadmill Time: 50:00
Distance: 5.00 miles
10:00 avg. min/mile

No comments: