Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1, 2012

Wow!  Lot of water under the bridge since my last post.  A non-running related back injury forced me to take January and most of February off to recuperate.  I spent a lot of time in the pool...but it's simply not the same. I was, sadly, unable to run the Memorial Marathon in May.  I have steadily increased mileage through the spring and early summer.  I am currently logging 25 miles a week.  July is here, which means that 18-weeks of training kick off for the Route 66 Marathon in late November.  So here we go again...again. I will keep a log of time, distance, temp and my weight throughout the process.  I will attempt to keep the commentary down to a minimum! The only break in training will be a two-week span in late July when I take the family on a brief holiday.  So, thanks for checking-in! Hitting the pavement in the pre-dawn hours tomorrow to get things underway.  Cheers.

No comments: